Steps for Usage
1) Dip knife sharpener stone in water for 10-15 minutes, put it in the bamboo base with rubber holder on a flat surface.
2) Clip the guide on the knife. Use the 400 grit side for rough grinding in a 10~30 degree angle, push the knife with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes. Then use the 1000 grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes.
3) Use 3000 grit side for fine grinding in a 10~30 degree angle gently for 15 minutes. Then use the 8000 grit side for fine polishing the blade for 10 minutes. Making edge near perfect.
4) Place the blade on the leather, with light pressure push the blade up towards the top of the strop - To remove lingering metal burrs from the edge of the blade. Wash the blade, dry, and you are ready to use your newly-sharpened blade.
How to use Sboly Wet Stone of 400/1000/3000/8000
- 400 Grit Stone: Used for damaged knives because it can easily remove any chips or nicks on the blade. Due to the abrasive nature of this type of stone, it should not be used for general sharpening unless these knives are very dull.
- 1000 Grit Stone: If your knife loses its sharpness and needs a good sharpening, then this is the first grit stone you should use.
- 3000 Grit Stone: You think your worn knife is almost repaired but still not that sharp, you can use this side to do superfine finishing.
- 8000 Grit Stone: For ultra-fine finishing, and to refine your blade, polish the edge and make it smooth and bright.
- 【Complete Knife Sharpening Stone Kit】You don't need to be a Pro to sharpen your blades, all you need is the right tools & technique. All the sharpening tools you need are here, one affordable set for you: 400/1000 & 3000/8000 grit whetstone; Coarse flattening stone; Stone fixer; Non-Slip Bamboo base; Knife sharpening angle guide; Leather strop.
- 【Safety & Easy to Use】Your safety while sharpening a knife is of the utmost importance. So every knife sharpener kit comes with 3 non-slip rubber bases and a bamboo case - for holding the whetstone during the sharpening process. Angle guide allows you to maintain the correct angle and safely apply consistent pressure while sharpening the blade. Using our whetstone set is extremely easy & economical. It doesn’t need any expensive sharpening/honing oil as it's designed to work best with water.
- 【Dual Sided Whetstone】Our wet stone is made of highly durable and professional-grade corundum which is aluminum oxide. 400/1000 grit whetstone to sharpen dull knives, 3000/8000 grit whetstone combination is designed to make your knives razor-sharp & provide extra fine finish/polish on your blades. Coarse flattening stone to keep your whetstone flat all the time. Using the leather strop made of genuine cowhide leather to polish knife and removing burr after sharpening.
- 【Multipurpose】Our professional-grade knife sharpener kit is highly durable & long-lasting. Our whetstone sharpens any blade out there: any kitchen knife set, chef knife, steak knife, santoku knife, paring knife, sushi knife, cleaver knife, Henckels knives, Victorinox knife, kitchen knives, Japanese knife, butcher knife, paring knife, BBQ knife, Hunting Knife, Pocket Knife, Scissor, straight razors!
- 【Designed for Ultra-precise Sharpening】Even the best knives will eventually lose its cutting edge, so it is necessary to have a set of whetstone knife sharpener. When you want to guarantee peak performance from top-quality kitchen knives, this is the knife sharpener stone to use. The tool is used by everyone from stay at home moms to various professionals or as a perfect gift for your family & friends.